dijous, 30 d’abril del 2009

Toxic friends

Claire Honey
London Street 1432
Liverpool
30th october 2009

Dear Daisy,
I have to talk to you about some issues. You don't pick up the phone so that's why I'm writting to you this letter.
At first, I have to say that I have other friends a part from you. I know that we had a very good friendship, but now I can't stand it. I spent all my time with you, and my boyfriend is angry with me and also with you. You are a very good person, but it's unbearable.
I want you to continue being my friend, because I know you since we were children, and I love you so much. We can be friends, but no like now. I want to spend my time also with Charles, because I love him too.
We can talk on the phone but not for two hours like before, I have other things to do like studying.
I'm sure you will understand what I mean with his letter, if not so we can continue being friends, but not with the same confidence.
Surely you'll understand because you know what our friendship represents to me.
I love you so much.
XXXO
Claire Honey