dimecres, 29 d’abril del 2009

A letter to my friend about a concert

Kelly Taylor
London Street, 2078
Manchester
12th october 2009

Hello Kate!
How are you? I'm writing to you this letter to talk about Lax'n'busto. As you know, I went to their concert in Barcelona, so I want to explain to you how I feel there.
I arrived too early because I knew that there would be a lot of people doing queue. I buy the entry and I have been waiting for four hours, more or less. It was horrible, but you've already known what I can do for this group.
The waiting was worthwhile, because it was very huge, and fantastic. After one more hour, the establishment was plenum of people. I met known people: Mark and Lisa, and Charles.
The sound was really good, and the stage too.
And, the concert begins everybody also begin to shout. The majority of the fans knew all the songs. Others showed their banners. The atmospher was spectacular.
It has been one of the best concerts I've gone.
If you have the opportunity to go to one of their concets, do it. Surely you'll like it a lot.
Now it's time to say goodbye. See you early!
XXXOO
Kelly Taylor