dissabte, 7 de juny del 2008

extraterrestrial dialogue

Sope: what's this world? I never had seen a world like this. Do you know what is it?
Sate: Wait a minute, I'm going to look it up.
(A few minutes later...)
Sate: Oh! Here! I find it! This world is the Earth. The enciclpoedy says that the Earth have a lot of water, but people who live here waste it a lot.
Sope: Oh! It's horrible! How can they do this?
Sate: I don't know... and look here. It also says that there are a lot os exotic animals, but they are in danger of extinction.
Sope: What are exotic animals? Like us? With three eyes, four legs and four arms and with a very big mouth?
Sate: I think that they only have two legs and two mouths, bu they also have four arms, like us. But if you wait a minute I will look it up.
(Sope look up what are exotic animals)
Sope: Go quickly! I am so hungry!
Sate: Here! Exotic animals... oh!...
Sope: What happen?
Sate: The enciclopedy only says that they are in danger of extinction.
Sope: It doesn't matter Sate. Now, I only can think in food, because I am very hungry. Do you?
Sate: Yes, I am hungry too. What can we eat? We haven't got meet.
Sope: We are going to the Earth. Here, there are a lot of meet. We can eat them.
Sate: Yes, it's true. The people who live in this world eat a lof of meet of pigs, goats etc...
Sope: But we love animals. We can't eat them.
Sate: But people, the humans, are meet. We can eat them.
Sope: Yes! Come on!
(They arrive at the Earth, and they land in the middle of a park)
Sope: What we are?
Sate: I think it is a park. But I'm not sure.
(Sope is eating a tree...)
Sope: Yes... we can eat trees...but I think the meet of people could be better.
(Sope continues eating trees and Sate find a couple)
Sate: It seems very delicious.
(And later Sate eat them)
Sate: I'm right. They had been really delicious.
Sope: What are you eating?
Sate: I ate two humans.
(The police went to the park and Sate and Sope have to leave the world)
Sope: These people are so agressive... Where are we going to?
Sate: To Pluton. We can eat ice-creams there.

END