dimarts, 12 de febrer del 2008

...horror story...

...The mobile...
One day, I took my bag and I went to the school. The first class was Maths and I slept because it made me sleepy. After the classes Mary and I went to have lunch. We were at Oscar's Cafe. We had lunch peacefully. Then we went to school. I thought that when I arrived home I could go to sleep. But... when the classes finished I was in the toilet. I had not heard the bell, and when I didn't see anyone I was surprised. The wain door of the scool was always opened, but now... now it was closed. I was very frightened. The mobile phone began to ring. I looked at the screen and iy was black!!! I didin't answer the phone. I was very scared. The mobile phone begain to ring again. I thought that maybe it was my mother or Mary. I answered the phone and it was a man. His voice was very cold, deep. He said to me:
- You will die now!!-.
The day after, the caretaker found the girl. She was stoned: She was with her mobile phone in the ear, and.... some blood was dripping from the mobile.