dimarts, 26 de febrer del 2008

...funny dialogue...

An elephant and an ant meet near the river. The elephant was walking when the ant shouted:
Ant- Heeeeeey! Stop! Be careful!
Elephant - Who is this?
A- It's me! Here! Down at your feet. You were going to step me!
E- Oh, I'm sorry. What are you doing here?
A- I am looking for food and you are stepping my way. Can you put out your leg from here?
E- I am bigger than you. Why should I do what you want?
A- Because I am more intelligent than you...
E- That's not true.
A- Yes!
E- No"
A- Yes!
Turtle- Eeeiii! Shut up! I want to sleep!
E- Eingg?? What's up? The stone is talking!
A- No! It's a mountain!
T- Shut up! I'm a turtle! Haven't you ever seen a turtle?
E- What's a turtle? I don't know what is a turtle...
A- I will tell you it: it is an animal with a big shell and four legs. It eats wild herbs but some of them eat meat. What do you eat?
T- I usually eat herbs or meat, but sometimes I eat ants, it's ok?
A- Noooooooo!
T- don't worry, I was joking.
E- Really?
T- Yes, I don't eat ants, I eat elephants.
A- Woowww! Like me!
E- I am getting angry! Very furious! With turtles peaple make soup. Do you want to be in a soup?
T- Mmmm...I like soups!
Suddenly a mole appears from the soil.
Mole- What's going on? You! Big guy, you are stepping on my place, my home is falling down!
E- It's not me! It's the ant!
M- And what the hole are you doing ant?
A- Such a beautiful day!
Giraffe- Yes, very nice. Don't you think?
T- Eingg? Where do you came from?
G- I have seen everything and the ant is stepping the mole's house.
A- Wooww! The tree is talking!
G- Shut up snitch!
A few moments later the giraffe hit hte tree and a lot of pineapples fall from the tree hitting the elephant's head and killing him.
The elephant fall on the mole killing him too.
T- mmm....We have a dinner now!
G- How do you prefer that, rare or well done?
G- Well done, if it's possible with chips.
T- Yes, and an apple on the mouth.
Yes, It was a great cook diner. They washed the elephant and the mole in the river and ate them after cooking.
They spent the afternoon talking about football and after a lot of hours the turtle said:
T- Aren't you hungry?
G and A- Yes! A lot!
T- But we eaten a lot.
G and A- Yes, ok.
T- We can eat something like....and ant?
A- Nooooo!
T- So... a Giraffe?
G- Nooooo!
T- Maybe.... a turtle?
G and A- Yeeessss!!!
T- But I don't want to eat turtle now!
G and A- Bue we want that.
Then they killed the turtle and they made a delicious turtle soup.
A- Mmmm....that soup was great...
G- Yes, but I want to tell you a secret. Came here, on the top of the tree.
The ant climbed the tree and when it was on the top, near the Giraff's head:
G- Fffff (blowing)
The ant fall to the floor and died.
G- (singing) Mmmmm..... I am aloneee....