divendres, 20 de març del 2009

An interview to a farmer

Interview to Jim, a farmer.
Ari: Hello Jim! How are you?
Jim: Hello Ari! I'm fine thanks.
Ari: Can I ask you some questions about you and your way of life?
Jim: Yes of course!
Ari: OK. So, waht is your profession?
Jim: I'm a farmer, one of a few that there are nowadays.
Ari: And, do you love your job?
Jim: Yes, my father was a farmer, my grandfather was a farmer and I'm a farmer, and I love it.
Ari: That's great! So, what do you do as a farmer?
Jim: I grow the land: tomatoes, carrots, potatoes etc. Also I look the cows, the pigs and the hens. And I graze the sheeps.
Ari: And when do you get up for doing all these things?
Jim: At six o'clock.
Ari: Wow! It is really early, isn't it?
Jim: Yes it's true, but a farmer always has a lot of work, and in this way we can do more work.
Ari: Yes, I undertand. And when do you have holidays?
Jim: Jaja, never. A farmer never has holidays, because always there are work.
Ari: Oh! If it's true, I think it can be really difficult to do this job.
Jim: Yes. At night, when I arrive at home, and so tired by the work I did during all the day.
Ari: I can imagine it! Uff... And, if a person offers to you another job in which you can win more money, would you accept it?
Jim: No, of course no. I love this job and I wouldn't change it.
Ari: Thank for you information Jim.
Jim: Thank you to you :)